Skip to main content

Singapore Halal Tingkat Food Delivery

Hello,

Just to share a tingkat service I subscribe to. Subscribed for 2 months now and the food has been great! Plus I don't have to find the food, decide what to eat, saves me brain space for more important stuff.

Name: Zaiton Muslim Food
Phone: +65 8612 0641
Delivery location: East area
Price: $155 for 2 pax for 10 days without rice, it's pricier than other tingkat service but the food is OMG. So it's worth it for me.

Since the 2 pax portion is for me alone, I requested for alternate days delivery and they were very accommodative to my request. They will also cater to any changes on delivery days you need to make, just inform them about 2 days ahead.

They don't have a fixed menu, they go to the market every morning and see what's on the market's menu.

They deliver in transparent plastic containers 3 items:
1. Something soupy (Ikan Asam Pedas, Kari Ayam, Daging Masak Lemak etc.)
2. Something dry (Sayur Goreng, Ayam Goreng, Daging Bakar etc.)
3. Add on (Tempe Goreng, Wantan Goreng, Ulam Telur Masin + Belacan etc.)

If you're a veggie person I suggest buying salad and prewash all, keep in a tupperware for add on to your meal. The dinner tingkat I receive lasts me 3-4 meals, just enough for the next dinner tingkat to arrive.

So far the only down side is the unsustainable plastic containers I get, 3 at a time due to the 3 items they send. I wash and keep them, but there's only so much you can keep!
So am looking for my own tingkat container to provide them with. Will have to get 2 so whenever the driver comes he can take the clean container for the next meal.

It has to have 3 containers, 1 spill proof to keep soup and the inside not made of plastic (just my preference).




Comments